Thursday, January 17, 2013

Eco Friendly Household Products - METHOD

A while ago, i joined a contest organised by Small Kuching - method to the rescue! Contest, and surprisingly I am one of the winner!! And I almost missed the boat to claim the prize as I was away for business trip and forgot all about checking my personal emails. :P

After a couple of emails to Small Kuching & METHOD, the prize was sent to me & mom!



The prize consist of
Laundry Detergent with Smartclean Tech -25 Load - Lavender Cedar
Laundry Detergent with Smartclean Tech -50 Load - Fresh Air
Bathroom Cleaner Spray (828ml)
Squirt & Mop All Purpose Floor Cleaner (739ml)
Designed for Good Hand Wash Gel (354ml)
Flushable Wipes (28 wipes)


And with Chinese New Year around the corner, I am busy doing house cleaning. SO i decided to put the  Squirt & Mop All Purpose Floor Cleaner (739ml) into test!





739ml, I am thinking I would be finishing this in just few usage? But wait!

Instead of pouring it into the pail, I'm suppose to squirt this on the floor and mop with long stroke! Sounds fantastic coz I can curi tulang and save a bit of energy mopping





Do I like this product?
Yeah, I think so, not only because it's environmental friendly and the floor is quite clean after mopping. Down side is that it's slightly pricey. But still I am sold. In fact I am tempted to try out the Squirt & Mop Wood Floor Cleaner (739ml) which is specially designed for wooden floor.

Hmmm let me draft s script to talk to my financial sponsor :))


1 comment:

  1. that is nice..
    so many types of METHODs..
    sure it is handy for a housewife...

    ReplyDelete